Thread: Report of semi auto rifle ban -- Canada effective immediately

Patriot

Report of semi auto rifle ban -- Canada effective immediately

Most firearm sites covering it.

yep. with the stroke of a pen, one man stripped an entire country of the ability to own semi auto "military style" rifles. Effective immediately, but you have 2 years to export them from the country

I wonder if we can get those PB and BMR garand receivers now??
    [SIGPIC]

They have tons of M14's
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    They have tons of M14's
    "Had" At least if things don't change. I'm sure Canada will be studied by the anti-gun people in this country, just as they have studied other countries who successfully banned firearms in one way or another.

I'm expecting the anti-gunners in Congress will make a play for the ban on certain guns in the near future.

If DJT loses in November it won't be good.

Hell, we only have the Senate by 8 seats, we lose those and DJT winning a second term won't make a difference.
    Last edited by MikesRJ; 05-13-2020 at 12:53 PM.

War Room Ready
    Well, taking any good news I can get, Mike Garcia- the Republican Navy fighter pilot- is stomping the democrat katie smith who is trying to replace (d) katie hill who had to resign amid that sex scandal today in a special election. First Rep to unseat a dem out here in a while.

I don't consider collins, murkowski and especially romney Republicans. I also don't consider Chief Justice roberts a conservative and kavanaugh recently showed his true colors so you can't count on anything.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

War Room Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    I don't consider collins, murkowski and especially romney Republicans. I also don't consider Chief Justice roberts a conservative and kavanaugh recently showed his true colors so you can't count on anything.
    Man, ain't that the truth- Saw that NYRifle decision last week and it hurt so bad I couldn't even talk about it. CRPA has one going too but too hard to get my hopes up any more. Have to just keep voting, feels like barely treading water and swimming upstream all the time.