Thread: Rifle season is nearly upon us!

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar

Rifle season is nearly upon us!

It is closing in on rifle season for big game here in Montana,and I'm faced with a dilemma,which rifles do I use? I have always had a rule that each mil-surp must take at least one game animal,and all my M1's,and my 1917 have done so,so that leaves me with a few 1903's and A3's,A No1Mk3 Enfield,a No4Mk1/3,and a Type 56 SKS.I have 3 Deer tags this year,so I can mix and match...what will you be using if you can use military rifles,or even hunt?
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

Got napalm?
    !

Quote Originally Posted by canes7 View Post
    Got napalm?
    That's only legal for prairie dogs,I think?
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

Do you have any democrat tags?
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

I'll probably take my '03.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

Quote Originally Posted by M1orNone View Post
    Good choice,Kit!

Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    Do you have any democrat tags?
    Not that many around these parts

Quote Originally Posted by M1orNone View Post
    My thoughts exactly.
    In God we trust, all others pay cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Humperdink View Post
    Not that many around these parts
    What about your governor?
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    What about your governor?
    I pray to God that it doesn't become one of our senators(one is already a "D"piece of trash), and blows away.