Thread: Hunting season opens Saturday,might have "the rona"?

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar

Hunting season opens Saturday,might have "the rona"?

I've been waiting for Deer hunting season to start,and now that it is 6 days away I may have "the rona"? We went from 70's and 80's to20's and 30's and we are being dumped on by snow.I've been hurting really bad,which is normal when storms come as my body is full of arthritis,but now I can't taste or smell anything.My brother tested positive,but his presented as an achey flu,but I just feel like I have a cold and can't taste or smell my food or drink.I will test tomorrow when they open,if I croak,I loved you all
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

There will be no croaking allowed here!
    Feel better Humpi, I'm sure you will OK.
    In God we trust, all others pay cash.

Jesus Prince, I thought you were going to tell us that you were really sick, the flu or something.

Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    Jesus Prince, I thought you were going to tell us that you were really sick, the flu or something.
    Goodness no,I don't want the flu or a cold!
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

Ryan, when I had the kung flu I just felt achy and shitty. I lost my sense of smell which is finally coming back after 6 months. I still have a shitty taste in my mouth.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

War Room Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    .... I still have a shitty taste in my mouth.
    Must have been a liberal deer

test was negative!

Ryan, I've been watching a lot of those "off the grid" shows. I didn't realize there was so many vegan libtards in Montana that live off the grid in yerts and try to homestead even though they're not capable of driving a nail into a piece of wood. I thought Montana was immune but I guess not.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    Ryan, I've been watching a lot of those "off the grid" shows. I didn't realize there was so many vegan libtards in Montana that live off the grid in yerts and try to homestead even though they're not capable of driving a nail into a piece of wood. I thought Montana was immune but I guess not.
    Lots of garbage is coming in,and they keep controlling the vote now.Someday it will be a blue garbage pit like wherever that cancer goes.

War Room Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Humperdink View Post
    Lots of garbage is coming in,and they keep controlling the vote now.Someday it will be a blue garbage pit like wherever that cancer goes.
    Aw, now Ryan, you should be more friendly to your new Waldo-lookin' neighbors. Like maybe take one hunting with you tomorrow- give him a hat (with antlers on it, tell him it's tradition)