Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Color Me Wrong, but.....

That cunt is the stupidest piece of shit in the country. Probably the world.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

War Room Ready
    So..... How 'bout those Dodgers, huh? They finally won a world series, and nobody saw it.

Devastating Loss

It was horrible, still chokes me up.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Alcohol is the means by which those who are truly intelligent put up with people who merely think they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob W View Post
    So..... How 'bout those Dodgers, huh? They finally won a world series, and nobody saw it.
    BFD. I could care less about pro sports. My schedule does not revolve around any "game schedule". Pro athletes contribute nothing to a productive society.
    Jon

War Room Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by musketjon View Post
    BFD. I could care less about pro sports. My schedule does not revolve around any "game schedule". Pro athletes contribute nothing to a productive society.
    Jon
    Hi Jon, nice to hear from you.

I think Jon missed that one.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    I started out blaming you and Jo Jorgensen for taking votes, but now I blame the GOP for taking votes from you Libertarians.
    This time around I did not vote for my party nationally...I just couldn't.
    ,I voted red for every major candidate,and only voted Libertarian locally.
    Last edited by Prince Humperdink; 11-10-2020 at 02:22 PM.
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

War Room Ready
    I hope you voted for Gianforte- anyone convicted for assaulting a journalist is OK in my book! 40 hrs community service/$300 fine for body slamming a reporter- and elected Governor. Hell Yeah!
    Gianforte for President 2024!!!!!

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    I hope you voted for Gianforte- anyone convicted for assaulting a journalist is OK in my book! 40 hrs community service/$300 fine for body slamming a reporter- and elected Governor. Hell Yeah!
    Gianforte for President 2024!!!!!
    Of course,that is my favorite thing about him!
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Humperdink View Post
    This time around I did not vote for my party nationally...I just couldn't.
    ,I voted red for every major candidate,and only voted Libertarian locally.
    How did that work out?