Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm going to start getting back into forums.

Patriot
    Loss of archived material should be a huge concern.

`WeaponsGuild" appears to have been shutdown. If permanent it is a hugh loss to the home builder and parts kit community. More sites will disappear.

This censorship krap is just starting. For those who saw Biden as a comfortable alternative to Trump hope you enjoy what's coming.

Quote Originally Posted by ordmm View Post
    Loss of archived material should be a huge concern.

`WeaponsGuild" appears to have been shutdown. If permanent it is a hugh loss to the home builder and parts kit community. More sites will disappear.

This censorship krap is just starting. For those who saw Biden as a comfortable alternative to Trump hope you enjoy what's coming.
    Far too many read Nineteen Eighty-Four as an instruction manual.

Eli

Patriot
    Up Next!------

"Texas State Historical Assn’s Chief Historian Says the Alamo Was an ‘Insignificant’ Battle and Represents ‘Whiteness.’"

Probably a downside to all those Cali liberals moving to Texas. Guess this will impact the sales of coonskin caps and Bowie knives.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/bryan-pr...nd-th-n1390383

Patriot
    "weaponsguild"

temporary site https://108.167.187.100/forum/index.php

Would rank Shuff's Battle Tested and WeasponsGuild as very important sites for small arms info and archived material.

Would also suggest www.snugbus.com (a replacement for the old subguns site.

I can't log on to weaponsguild.
    As for the Alamo business, this has been going on for a couple of years now. I recall that they were floating around the idea of removing the Alamo from the Texas school curriculum because it is racist? These savages are nuts.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Never did Fecesbook or Twatter, but did use the Firefox browser for years as an alternative to asshole Gates' MS Explorer. Then Mozilla inexplicably shot it's dick off with its recent anti-MAGA diatribe, so as of a week ago I'm now using Brave, run by a former Firefox CEO who left over a purported PC violation. My Brave browser is working fine so far, pledges no tracking and better concealment than Firefox, which it resembles on screen. My extensive bookmarks were transferred over with one click and without error. Besides Brave, I hear that Dissenter is another good Firefox or Explorer replacement.
    Alcohol is the means by which those who are truly intelligent put up with people who merely think they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihontochicken View Post
    Never did Fecesbook or Twatter, but did use the Firefox browser for years as an alternative to asshole Gates' MS Explorer. Then Mozilla inexplicably shot it's dick off with its recent anti-MAGA diatribe, so as of a week ago I'm now using Brave, run by a former Firefox CEO who left over a purported PC violation. My Brave browser is working fine so far, pledges no tracking and better concealment than Firefox, which it resembles on screen. My extensive bookmarks were transferred over with one click and without error. Besides Brave, I hear that Dissenter is another good Firefox or Explorer replacement.

Brave, I'll have to look into that.

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by canes7 View Post
    I’ve been thinking about leaving Turdbook. It’s tough because it’s an easy way to keep in touch with people. I did start a MeWe account, we’ll see what that’s like.

Forums on a private server is the way to go.
    I have a mewe,but only Tim,Sean,and a couple people are there to bring me comfort.
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

I don't know what a mewe is but Ryan, for you I'll join
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    I don't know what a mewe is but Ryan, for you I'll join
    I can always count on you,Stu!
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)