Thread: Its Shroomin Time.........

Its Shroomin Time.........

Anyone else hunting morels? Its been slow around here but found this monster yesterday. Even a blind man like me could see this one!
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

I'd rather eat a yeast infection
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Haaa, just spit coffee all over keyboard
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    I'd rather eat a yeast infection
    LMAO, eat a yeast infection.

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    I dropped spores from 3 different varieties, all over a few years ago. I did everything I was supposed to do, correct soils and all, but I've never found any. We had access to a place a couple of years ago that gave us pounds, but no longer. I am finding Asparagus by the river now, though.
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

New TV show-Running Wild with Orlando and the Prince. Or better yet Ryan and Bill-Naked and Afraid
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    New TV show-Running Wild with Orlando and the Prince. Or better yet Ryan and Bill-Naked and Afraid
    I would not like to see this show
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

You have the Afraid part right