Thread: M1 helmets

M1 helmets

Any M1 helmet collectors on BT forum?

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    Hey,my Cajun bro,good to see that you still exist! I have 4,or 5,but I don't actively collect anymore.
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

I remember the Prince did a couple of nice restorations a few years back. Corked and all. Nice
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    I sure didn't have very many bayonets back then!
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Humperdink View Post
    Hey,my Cajun bro,good to see that you still exist! I have 4,or 5,but I don't actively collect anymore.
    Hello hump and punch! Im still around and putting crosshairs on feral swines necks nightly. What yall up to?

What's up B? I'm just sitting here surrounded by antifa and blm stuff.

I'm just trying to survive the heat,and drought that we have this year in Montana.

Remember this picture? Cal and Magic

Lmao!!!!!!!