Thread: I Finally Pulled the Trigger

I Finally Pulled the Trigger

For the past 5 or 6 years I have been toying with the idea of getting an AR15. Well, a few months ago I finally did it (with momma's full blessing). I picked up a Windham 20" govt model. I'm starting to really like it a lot. But have no fears my friends--the M1's et. al. are in no danger of being banished to the back of the safe, never to see the light of day again. I just decided I needed some thing a little more modern.
    Hope you're all doing well. I retired since I "saw" you all last.
    Merry Christmas to all my BT brethern.
    Jon

I actually bought a couple a few months ago, they've gotten inexpensive for good guns if you're careful about what you get. I got PSAs with FN CHF CL 16" mid-length barrels, set up M16A2 style.

Eli

Merry Christmas Jon and nice to hear from you again
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    I still "talk to you",elsewhere I built an A1 and A2,killed some Deer and Turkey with both,got rid of the A2 and now just have the A1.
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

Ammo eating machine.
    "Are you my pal, Danny?"