Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ordered 6 Service Grades

That's your punishment for sending all the "asylum seekers" to washington d.c. No NICS for Texicans. Remember the Alamo!.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

So NICS actually got back to the CMP with a PROCEED, do they still email the serial numbers when they're shipping? This is my first order since 2017, and that order was a disaster.

Eli

Got a shipping notification from FedEx, but nothing from the CMP - isn't this normal?

Eli

The CMP hasn't notified me of a shipment, and they said they would. Odd.

FedEx let me know!
    Label created, 2/28/24, 1:49 PM
    Picked up, 2/28/24, 2:08 PM
    On the way - arrived at Memphis - 2/29/24, 12:05 AM

FedEx says delivery by 12:00 Pm (Noon) today.

It's 8:40, some are in Houston but not out for delivery (they seem to have been separated) and at least one hasn't scanned since Memphis.

Kind of cool to get mine on Leap Day, at least!

Eli

Patriot
    How about a run down of what they look like?
    Don't care about pics and such just an overall evaluation of condition---especially presence of pitting, or lack of.

FedEx lost the 'master' with fancy case and paperwork, it showed up 3/1 - the rest showed up 2/29.
    I took photos, they've disappeared from my phone for some reason. What the hell? The metal looked good on all 6, one was a 800K 6-digit in a new CMP stock and original barrel, 2 have lock bar sights. I'll have to review later, I wasn't expecting to receive anything due to NICS and had moved on in life.

Eli