Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTB BM59E Argentine muzzle brake

???

I'm not saying that $150 is unreasonable, just exceeds what I can swing for that part.

https://standardpartsllc.com/product...37_general.jpg

I'll make do with my $38 "builder" gas lock, was just joking about drilling holes in it to make a muzzle brake. At least I think I was joking. ;)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Alcohol is the means by which those who are truly intelligent put up with people who merely think they are.

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihontochicken View Post
    Yow, $$$. I'd like to have one, but that's a bit too pricey for moi, guess I'll just have to drill holes in my "builder" gas lock.

Reminds me why we never did anymore short muzzle devices or builder gas locks.

Anyway---No longer available it sold fast for the $149.

Greg, you are living in the past. biden dollars are a different form of currency.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    Greg, you are living in the past. biden dollars are a different form of currency.

Can only comment based on my experience......Inflation has to be factored in and since 2014 that would likely add approx 30% to costs.
    COVID pushed things way out of whack as some of the small shops who had aged out owners in the first place closed to never re-open.
    In addition liability insurance for most anything firearm related can add to costs and for some it's hard to find credit card processing....which you really need to sell the stuff.

And......Without abundant import of parts kits fewer people are able to build which drops demand for parts to support builds.
    Leadership in D.C. along with most major urban areas create lots of roadblocks to dealing in firearm related product and to some extent both political parties are responsible.

But got to say...for awhile it was sure a whole lot of fun.......10 years ago...I think....rifle by Shuff, wood by The Stock Emporium......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjTOHFbQLg
    Last edited by ordmm; 03-02-2024 at 03:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Angleofattack View Post
    I need a short muzzle brake, either a BM62 or BM59E muzzle brake.
    Thanks,
    Jeronimo
    Is this what you are looking for??

"I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

That's an E brake. He needs one for a drop down GC
    [SIGPIC]