Thread: SOLD : 6 Digit Springfield Garand Receiver + Extras F/S

SOLD : 6 Digit Springfield Garand Receiver + Extras F/S

First unconditional "Ill take it" posted here takes precedents over any other conversations followed by a PM with your info

I have been saving this garand receiver for 10 years for another build and decided to let it go. Its a CMP receiver, refinished as I received it, no pitting in real nice beautiful condition. No rust, the brown color in corners is grease preservative. The color is a little darker than shown in pictures and has a slight gray greenish tint. I added these parts and has been stored this way in back of my safe.

Unissued op rod catch, follower & slide, follower arm and aperture. The rest of the parts are slightly used and are either original finish or have been refinished to match ,all are in spec, no pitting.
    I have the CMP certificate for receiver
    Not cheap but quality isnt. It is nicer than receivers selling on Gunbroker and priced comparably
    $925 REDUCED $900 for receiver and all shown parts or $750 REDUCED $725 for the bare receiver . Ship/insurance is extra. Make sure your FFL will accept shipment from unlicensed individual. Receiver is not C&R eligible

Listed on other forum

SOLD

Last edited by Orlando; 02-23-2024 at 06:33 AM.
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"