Thread: Hey humpi. ......

Hey humpi. ......

Thanks again for the snap caps! Pushed me off my duff to get a .40....FINALLY!

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    Glad I could help Buddy...ps,I forgot to thank You for Your Gift,so,Thank You!
    Ryan
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

Patriot
    Humpy
    Let me know how you handle the recoil on that little frame. I have one in 45 and the recoil is pretty stout. I've been told the forty is even more so!Double tap with mine means one in the target and one airborne lost in space!! but a fun gun.And that one looks really good.
    Mix

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mixmaster View Post
    Humpy
    Let me know how you handle the recoil on that little frame. I have one in 45 and the recoil is pretty stout. I've been told the forty is even more so!Double tap with mine means one in the target and one airborne lost in space!! but a fun gun.And that one looks really good.
    Mix
    Mixi,that isn't My Handgun,it's Brutus's.
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)