Thread: WTS **SAVAGE 1907 .32 Semi-Auto Pistol

WTS **SAVAGE 1907 .32 Semi-Auto Pistol

I a 1907 Savage .32 pistol to sell. It's in good shape with probably 75-80% blue still on the pistol. It's a tight piece and shoots well. I picked this up in a trade many years ago and don't need it. I thought perhaps someone may have interest or collect these pistols and have some interest. This is a C&R weapon so I can ship it directly to you if you have a C&R or your regular FFL. $275 Shipped, insured and tracked.
    Bill

Pappy's Rule #1-The truth is the truth and sometimes it hurts, but you never have to apologize for it.
    Pappy's Rule #2-Politicans like baby diapers should be changed regularly and for the same reason.
    Pappy's Rule #3-Dealing with some people is like wiping your ass with a hula hoop, there's no end to it and there's no part of it that smells good.
    Pappy's Rule #4-When you discover someone has a burr under their saddle the best thing to do is hop right up on the saddle and grind that burr in a little deeper.
    Pappy's Rule #5-The squeaky wheel gets the grease, until it squeaks to long or to loud, then it gets replaced.

Do you have any pics by chance?

Colter, please check you're PM.
    Bill
    Bill

Pappy's Rule #1-The truth is the truth and sometimes it hurts, but you never have to apologize for it.
    Pappy's Rule #2-Politicans like baby diapers should be changed regularly and for the same reason.
    Pappy's Rule #3-Dealing with some people is like wiping your ass with a hula hoop, there's no end to it and there's no part of it that smells good.
    Pappy's Rule #4-When you discover someone has a burr under their saddle the best thing to do is hop right up on the saddle and grind that burr in a little deeper.
    Pappy's Rule #5-The squeaky wheel gets the grease, until it squeaks to long or to loud, then it gets replaced.