Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sounds familiar, CMP cover up LOL

Patriot
    Hand picking and shipping them home. Why?

My understanding is sales tax is charged if you carry out the door. Shipping costs are less than sale tax, so some choose to ship to save dollars by shipping.
    Last edited by REHRIFLE; 08-13-2011 at 10:36 PM. Reason: inserted missing word : less

That kinda makes sense. But I'm more of a positive chain of custody kinda guy.
    I guess he's wishing he had sucked it up and just paid the sales tax now.
    Some people are like slinkies.
    They aren't good for much, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

This is a very serious matter, and everyone is this reum is under the suspicions. A beekeeper who has lost his voice, a cook who thinks he's a gardiner, and a missing bilt! Oh, yes. It is obvious to my trained eye, that there is much more going on here than meets the ear. Yes, but if Orest is what we suspect, he probably has an army of the CMP Loyals behind him. Of course it won't be easy, but nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded!
    Last edited by Punch The Clown; 08-13-2011 at 11:43 AM.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Yes...eet is a meestery. The case of the meesing biilt!

Some people are like slinkies.
    They aren't good for much, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

SEANinMICH
    CMP Customer

I know where your bolt is. The guy that somehow got tickets #1 and #2 on a roll that started with #3 during a certain North Store carbine release has your bolt.

You can, of course, make a declaration of "shenanigans". You will, of course, be ignored.

Good luck!

I don't know about the bolt but I would like to find a MILF!
    Bill
    Bill

Pappy's Rule #1-The truth is the truth and sometimes it hurts, but you never have to apologize for it.
    Pappy's Rule #2-Politicans like baby diapers should be changed regularly and for the same reason.
    Pappy's Rule #3-Dealing with some people is like wiping your ass with a hula hoop, there's no end to it and there's no part of it that smells good.
    Pappy's Rule #4-When you discover someone has a burr under their saddle the best thing to do is hop right up on the saddle and grind that burr in a little deeper.
    Pappy's Rule #5-The squeaky wheel gets the grease, until it squeaks to long or to loud, then it gets replaced.

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paid4c4 View Post
    I don't know about the bolt but I would like to find a MILF!
    Bill
    At Your age it should be GMILF(GRANDmother I Would Like To F**k)...
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

The famous number 2 incident will forever go down in history. For those who don't know what that is, there's about 20 or so of us that experienced it first hand. We stood in line for hour upon hour to have tickets handed out to us for the store opening. The ticket roll started at #3. We know that absolutely to be true because we commented on it when we received our tickets. We didn't imagine it, we didn't dream it, we weren't mistaken, we know this to be true as sure as night follows day.

Despite this, Having a ticket of #3 was not enough to get into the NS first on the day of the carbine sale in question. Even though the roll started with the ticket of #3, some sub-human had a ticket numbered 2! How could this have happened?

My guess was gonna' be the UW marked bolt as well as Wayne.
    Jon

almost all of us have a CMP rip off story to some extent of some sort.

Mine was the drop in price of M1D after the first batch in 2007

WHERE GOOD PEOPLE HAVE GUNS, EVIL DARES NOT TREAD. Mark Muller