We have how many gun laws on the books folks? Anyone have a guess how many gun laws are on the books? I'll guess at least two hundred, just a guess. How many gun laws do we need? My answer is 0.

You aren't allowed to kill anyone unless it's self defense right? That means there's already a law covering all of gun control issues. Please, just don't kill anyone, I'm a genius.

On the Schnabels, how many mining regulations are on the books? I'll guess a thousand or so. How many do we need? I say 0. Don't kill your workers is already on the books isn't it? I'm a flipping genius aren't I?

Regulations are there to anticipate the possible injury of someone. You know, kind of like drunk driving laws but the difference is that driving on the road is a public area and not private propertly. Regulations are a tool of the WEAK, the COWARDLY, and the PATHETIC.

If you kill your workers, you will be sued and you could go to jail. There is no regulation needed to enforce the law of "thou shalt not kill". The law is already on the books. Until a freedom is infringed upon, there is nobody infringed upon. Regulations seek to anticipate and create jobs for the dumbest among us.