Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Long Have you?

Never met him in person, been an internet associate for four years or so??? Bought an old POS stock set (so he said) from him a while back, and it's my favorite. He also donated some scratch to my brother after he lost his barn and 90% of everything he owned. I'd like to meet the old geezer someday, just so I can show him my union card.

When I saw his pictures, I felt that I had known him forever . . .

"I have absolutely no idea why you would trust something as important as your life to the people on this forum." Fogtripper 1-6-10

he let me have that banana hammock after our first camping trip together. It's my prized possession. I often hold it to my face to breathe his manliness

Founding Member
    WOW.. this has took an ulgy turn!!!!!!!!!!

I've known me for 45 years. I try to meet as many people as possible in this business and it has really been quite a blast. If I had to guess, I'd say I've met about 28 people on this forum face to face. Of the 28, I think I've only offended 26 beyond repair.

Founding Member
    [QUOTE=timshufflin;14387]I've known me for 45 years. I try to meet as many people as possible in this business and it has really been quite a blast. If I had to guess, I'd say I've met about 28 people on this forum face to face. Of the 28, I think I've only offended 26 beyond repair.[/QUOTE

WORD^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Patriot
    I've known Tim since I joined the CMP forum, which was just before the shyt hit the fan there and the eggnog haters had him banned. I've never met him in person, but I hope to someday. He did call me on the phone once and I wondered who the Hell this mad man was.