Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Well Folks, I Decided I'm Running In The Red.

What doesnt kill you only makes you stronger.
    It was tough times in the early 1980's and we survived and we will make it through this. Times like these make me thankful for what I do have , friends ,family, which are truley important
    Material things are just that , things.
    Really not all that important when you get right down to it.

Now you feel better Timmy
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

War Room Ready
    I think the TIM is afraid Sean will slip in and steal the show, so he struck first.

Quote Originally Posted by LEAD POISON View Post
    GLOBAL ECONOMY. When our goverment allows and encourages manufactures to follow the lowest wages of the world for profits.
    We lose the backbone of our economy,and all esle follows down.
    NOTHING will change until we have jobs that put the AVERAGE and BELOW average educated JOE back to work in THIS country.
    That is NOT going to happen anytime soon.
    I AM A PROTECTIONIST,THIS IS MY COUNTRY. Not Europe,Not Asia,Not Africa.NOT CHINA.
    We don't need anything they have,We have it here.
    It's time to use our own resources.
    EAT THIS.
    LP, we will never have a real economy in this Country again. OSHA, PESH, NIOSH and labor unions destroyed it. Our entire economy is based on speculating instead of on iron and steel. I seriously doubt if we will ever see anything manufactured-I'm not talking about assembled-in this country again. There is a scrap metal dealer near where I work. Trucks, vans, and even people with carts pull in there all day long selling scrap metal. The owner says all the scrap gets sent to China and business is a boomin.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Founding Member
    You will enjoy this some. Rick B

[url]http://www.hulu.com/watch/326776/the-tradesmen-making-an-art-of-work[/url]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    This thread sucks, thanks for that Stu.
    Actually, it has provided us manly men the opportunity to collectively grow a vagi... um heart, and get in some wonderful bonding time!