Thread: Stan's Mosin Nagant 91/30 PU

Stan's Mosin Nagant 91/30 PU

Took it to the range the first time. After getting it on paper this was Stan's first 3 shots. Not bad. The rifle is a 1943 Izzy with a muzzle of "0" and a mirror bore.

When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Two years, two month, and two days in the making. That's what they look like after that aye?

Let's not forget he lost Stan's Money Order, so Stan had to pay him again and file a claim with the PO. Still didn't get his money back. But like they say, "it was worth the wait"? That gun is accurate though but the recoil is ludicrous.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

I do believe that I have fired a round or two off that very same bench!!!!!!!!

Mike
    Last edited by axemurderer; 06-02-2012 at 11:24 AM.
    Staten Island German Martial Arts (S.I.G.M.A.)
    http://www.sigmanewyork.webs.com/

Time to feed the pigs!!!!!!

The sword of time will pierce our skins
    It doesn't hurt when it begins
    But as it works its way on in
    The pain grows stronger...watch it grin.

Quote Originally Posted by axemurderer View Post
    I do believe that I have fired a round or two off that very same bench!!!!!!!!

Mike
    We always go for the last benches. That way it's obvious when the nazis come to check you out.

The Nazis were not in attendance Saturday when i sat in the clubhouse and put together an AR lower. Now to get to shoot it on my days off. Was at Sarco and they had tons on moisins looked at a very nice 1940 dated one. But had just bought the AR parts kits and lower receiver so another 129 bucks was not doable.
    mack