Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm laughing out loud! This lady on long Island says they're "going to die"

Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    Those balls on those crafty Rockaway people. They must have photoshopped the pictures in an attempt to steal our money. Disgusting.

Hey, I got no dog in the fight if the state of New York and charities want to help the affected new yorkers but I just want my money left alone. You know, a little constitutionality. I was upset over New Orleans, the bank bail out, the ca earthquake bailout, the gm bailout and ny is no different.

Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    Hey, I got no dog in the fight if the state of New York and charities want to help the affected new yorkers but I just want my money left alone. You know, a little constitutionality. I was upset over New Orleans, the bank bail out, the ca earthquake bailout, the gm bailout and ny is no different.
    I guess no one in NY has insurance?
    !

Quote Originally Posted by canes7 View Post
    I guess no one in NY has insurance?

If they did, then there would be no need to federal money
    [SIGPIC]

Founding Member
    WTF? I prepared. I fueled up the cars, got cash from the bank, got kerosene for my heater, got ice and dry ice, bought water and food, tied everything down. What else could I do?
    Punch the reason you did these things is because you have brains!!! Alot of these idiots expect someone to help them all the time!! Peace toolman

WTF? I prepared. I fueled up the cars, got cash from the bank, got kerosene for my heater, got ice and dry ice, bought water and food, tied everything down. What else could I do?
    I got beer and condoms. That's my survival strategy. I already have plenty of ammo.
    !

Oh, there is one more thing a person can do to "prepare" if given DAYS notice. You can actually LEAVE! Yes, get in your car and bug out. Take a nice 200 mile ride AWAY from the water and go camping, stay in a hotel, visit that aunt and uncle, visit the kids.

If one choose's to stay, you have one good thing, one uncomfortable thing, and one bad thing that can happen so your odds are 2 out of 3 for something not good taking place.
    1. You can be untouched!
    2. You can lose power
    3. You can lose a large portion of your house while YOU ARE IN IT

If #1 happens, good for you and good living you are doing. If #2 or #3 happens then I wish you luck BUT if they do happen do NOT blame me. Blaming me means wanting federal money to come save your ass. As far as I'm concerned you can just die, I'm a good enough person to respect someone's choices and allow them to die.

I put a few 12ga shells here and there throughout the house in case I had to reload.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

WOW. It's worse than I thought. I just got this pic sent from a friend in NY. Oh, the humanity!

526020_432030536846765_1362984553_n.jpg
    [SIGPIC]