Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: America Just Died!

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by seaninmich View Post
    Glad you brought that up. That event will prove my point perfectly. we were wronged - blatantly, clearly, and openly. We were told to shut up and accept it. we tried to rise up and hope that there would be some justice. Instead of backing us and standing up for what is right, damn near every piece of s$%t on that forum sat in silence for fear of being balcklisted by the mighty CMP. CMP had something they want, and they were not willing to do what is right if it meant potentially losing something from which they were personally benefiting.
    OK....My apologies for bringing it up and my apologies for using somewhat black humor about the elections. But maybe it served a purpose about using passion to correct wrong doing. I don't know. Won't happen again for sure.

Greg

Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    Yep, another detroiter elected by detroiters. This "city" would fit in great as a borough of nyc.
    Absolutely true. There is an entire new breed of minority politicians around here. They're all phoney reverends and doctors or both. These "people" are G_d's Clowns, but mainstream politicians and the media have to pander to them or else be branded as racists. This is affirmative action at it's best. In the real world-if there was one anymore-these "things" wouldn't be qualified to wash my car, but they're wined and dined like royalty. Imagine the frustration of being a qualified minority? It will always be assumed that you succeeded through affirmative action.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau