Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CMP expects Tractor Rifles?

Quote Originally Posted by checkmate19 View Post
    Roadking , was it one sorting event, in 09 or 10? I received a mail order 5.8 that is consecutive to one that is in the GCA from one of the sorting events. The rifle in the article was purchased by someone at the event. Mine is a beauty and like new and pretty much correct. They were very nice rifles I purchased several.

2009 I think? I was not, nor ever been to a GCA event.

However, there still remains pictures and details of the sorting.

http://www.jouster.com/forums/showth...-airforce-M1-s

http://www.jouster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1776

Patriot
    Thanks Roadking, good info. The funny thing I just glanced some of it and its about the limits set aside for gca members at the sorting and Orlando speaking up LOL , go Bill I agree. One said Orest said its like guys fishing where the fish are, but the guys fishing where the fish are still have a limit. I drank the kool aid for some time and never imagined volunteers swapping parts till the offer come my way. I declined , kinda takes the luck out of luck of the draw. Do not get me wrong I think I received one or two rifles that I was only ok with the rest well exceeded my hopes.

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by MH53GUNNER View Post
    I think the price will be very high now that Orest has whipped the masses into a IHC feeding frenzy. I have never seen the rifles and can only imagine that the rifles are in poor condition compared to the Greek returns.
    Eyeball the prices on the ones on the CMP auction site. I know they are probably not the Turk rifles, but just figure them in to establish price point.

Quote Originally Posted by ordmm View Post
    Eyeball the prices on the ones on the CMP auction site. I know they are probably not the Turk rifles, but just figure them in to establish price point.
    I'm sure there is a reason they won't be identified as Turk returns. It will bring more money at auction for sure.