Thread: Even a dummy can help!

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar

Even a dummy can help!

My buddy who happens to be the under sheriff wanted me to identify his .303 enfield for him because apparently there is word around town that I know about Milsurps,turns out it was a No4mk2 SanteFe arms jungle carbine conversion,so we get to talking about handguns.Our department issues .40 cal glocks,but his issued secondary arm is a 1911A1 and he knew nothing about it.He told me that they were all unissued in a crate and covered with mold when they got them from the feds 10 years ago,so I checked it out for him.

His turns out to be a completely reparked(nice grey/green) rebuild Remington Rand..I got to show him that it was in fact a refinish,and not unissued,and with what little 1911 knowledge I have I was able to show him the SA rebuild stamp,the FJA inspector stamp,firing proof,and Crossed cannon ord wheel!It also has mint brown plastic grip panels,and SN puts it at late 1944.It is always nice to be able to help someone out so now He said he'll bring his issue M14,and M16 for identification and such,see,even a dummy like me can help!
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

Just because you like to dress in womens clothing doesn't mean your a dummy! JUST DIFFERENT.
    Μολὼν λάβε
    VFW life member.
    NRA life member.

Quote Originally Posted by LEAD POISON View Post
    Just because you like to dress in womens clothing doesn't mean your a dummy! JUST DIFFERENT.
    Thanks for the laugh

Prince, I've talked to you and you are no dummy.

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    Prince, I've talked to you and you are no dummy.
    Sir,You are too kind.
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)