Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sounds familiar, CMP cover up LOL

There are crooks, liars, and cheats just about everywhere you look. Anyone that thinks the CMP is the exception is a fool

+1

There seems to be an abundance of people willing to believe that the CMP is in some way above this.

I felt sorry for the guy, and tried to warn him early on.

Guess I'm crazy, my opinion is to trust what he says first...it was the specific reason he purchased it to begin with. I've heard enough from other people that shady dealings are rampant.

Information in advance of what will be in stock etc...they certainly reward their biggest spenders.

So this would not be a good time or place to mention that I have had the offer to swap parts between, of all things, RG Garands at the NS? Yes, a voice from behind the counter said "wouldn't the stock (or other parts) from the one you returned to the rack be better on this one? Go grab it and let me see what we can do".
    Not the same but not different either. And if you are wondering, NO I did not, sure was tempting though.

Not calling shenanigans just throwing it out there.
    "Elk don't know how many feet a horse has!"

Quote Originally Posted by rlelvis View Post
    So this would not be a good time or place to mention that I have had the offer to swap parts between, of all things, RG Garands at the NS? Yes, a voice from behind the counter said "wouldn't the stock (or other parts) from the one you returned to the rack be better on this one? Go grab it and let me see what we can do".
    Not the same but not different either. And if you are wondering, NO I did not, sure was tempting though.

Not calling shenanigans just throwing it out there.

I've heard this from others before as well.