Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Make No Mistake-They Are Winning!

Make No Mistake-They Are Winning!

So here is where we stand under the progressive liberal takeover of our beloved country. Battle Tested is dead as a door nail. The one site where there were really no limits or restrictions on free speech maybe gets 1 post a week. Other forums I belong to are more active than BT but a ghost of their old selves. A neighborhood site I belong to is owned by mark fuckerberg so anytime I post on there it's about a 80% chance the post will disappear, I will get a two week suspension, or both. My friends (yes I have friends) will no longer talk politics, firearms, or anything that isn't fuck jewmer (did I spell that correctly?)approved on the telephone. My wife unplugged google assistant and alexa after I asked her where the nitrile gloves were and later that day when on the computer I get a pop-up ad for nitrile gloves. She thinks it's too coincidental to be a coincidence. (Thanks Yogi) I think as a free country we are finished.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

You ready to leave Crooklyn yet? This or these would likely suit you more.

Eli

My oldest quit the NYPD and moved to Texas. She loves it
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Which city?

Eli

Frisco. She loves it there

Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    So here is where we stand under the progressive liberal takeover of our beloved country. Battle Tested is dead as a door nail. The one site where there were really no limits or restrictions on free speech maybe gets 1 post a week. Other forums I belong to are more active than BT but a ghost of their old selves. A neighborhood site I belong to is owned by mark fuckerberg so anytime I post on there it's about a 80% chance the post will disappear, I will get a two week suspension, or both. My friends (yes I have friends) will no longer talk politics, firearms, or anything that isn't fuck jewmer (did I spell that correctly?)approved on the telephone. My wife unplugged google assistant and alexa after I asked her where the nitrile gloves were and later that day when on the computer I get a pop-up ad for nitrile gloves. She thinks it's too coincidental to be a coincidence. (Thanks Yogi) I think as a free country we are finished.
    well, donna is correct that the glove thing is not a coincidence. ALL of your devices are always listening, including your phone. the situation with the gloves you described happens to most people several times a day. This is not secret.
    [SIGPIC]

Sean, you know that I am not a conspiracy theorist but the glove incident really opened my eyes. I just asked where they were, said never mind, they're in the garage and that was it. I never bought them on the net, never googled them, nothing. And then a couple of hours later they show up in an ad? I'm a believer now

Remember, when you have modern electronics, you're never alone!
    453ab3978554a1516e6afa7b75aa50e8.jpg

Eli

I repaired computers for years at IBM. I know how easy they were to hack years ago. Today's security is much better but you still have stupid people opening emails that say "Hi, want to see something funny...click here" and bang you just infected your computer and your whole company's network. I knew better than to get Alexia or Echo. I never trusted any social media. Do you want to stop seeing ads follow you around ? Delete the "cookies" in your web browser and then use "private mode" in your browser and no more cookies will be stored. The only problem with deleting cookies is that your browser won't remember things like your location. Now you have to tell the Lowes or Home Depot website what store you shop at so you can check inventory. I always use a VPN, especially doing banking or any site that requires payment. Hell, I still use a flip phone.
    Some people may call me paranoid...I call it experience.
    John

Don't worry if plan "A" fails, there are still 25 other letters in the alphabet.

Looking for S/A bayonets s/n 922033 & 1045220

Proud Member of M1CC #112

I'm going to get a burner phone