PDA

View Full Version : Killing Your Husband Is OK Around Here!

Punch The Clown
10-08-2011, 03:59 PM
I don't know if you guys have been following the case of the woman that killed her husband by shooting him 11 times? Anyway, she used the old "Abused Wife" defense. Seems women can kill any guy they want and get away with it. Just say you were abused and everything is OK. Anyway, it gets better. She emptied a Colt revolver into him, then went to the Glock and finished the job. For criminal possession of the Colt she was found not guilty, but for the Glock she's getting 3-15 years! Folks, use a revolver and all will be forgiven. Use a "Gabby Giffords Gun" and they'll throw the book at you. The nonsense never ends.

timshufflin
10-08-2011, 10:04 PM
Did you mean "gabby gifford"?

seaninmich
10-09-2011, 05:56 AM
define "around here". I haven't heard of the case, but if it's on the east coast, I'm not surprised

Punch The Clown
10-09-2011, 03:32 PM
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/queens/sheehan_found_not_guilty_of_murdering_ghvdir6pwXh5 GaX4DSDwaN

seaninmich
10-09-2011, 07:13 PM
Oh, it's in NY. why didn't you say so? I'm not shocked at all. these are the same people that made spray paint and garbage disposals illegal.

redheep
10-09-2011, 09:13 PM
Anyone in the act of self defense should have the right to use deadly force if their life is threatened in an equal way.

Outside of that, murder is murder. People who snap because of emotional trauma go to jail for murder all the time, but you can get away with just about anything if you're female.

You can even kill your own daughter . . .