PDA

View Full Version : I blew Someone's mind today

Prince Humperdink
10-21-2011, 04:43 PM
I was at the range Today,just triple Checking My M1 as Tomorrow is the Deer Rifle opener,and a fella came by to see what I was shooting.After a bit of a conversation I told Him He could shoot it,then gave Him a safety,and sighting an M1 demo.He fired the 5 rounds I put in for Him and was amazed to find a 1.5"group in the 3" black at 100yrds,btw,He beat me as my group came in at 2 inches,and although I was rapid firing,I was humbled as He only shoots scopes so I guess I am just an amazing coach ;)!
On a plus side for Me My main group at 200 yards was 2" but 1 flyer opened it up to 5,but that is still a kill shot for a Deer.I love that Rifle and even the 179 mph wind and spitting rain didn't stop Us :D

Punch The Clown
10-21-2011, 06:17 PM
Yeah, I was shooting iron sights at 200 yds today. The torrential rain and gale force winds didn't help me much either as the best I could muster was a 1.5" 8 shot group offhand.

Prince Humperdink
10-21-2011, 06:42 PM
Yeah, I was shooting iron sights at 200 yds today. The torrential rain and gale force winds didn't help me much either as the best I could muster was a 1.5" 8 shot group offhand.

that's really bad for a Man of Your caliber.