PDA

View Full Version : Shuff Needs Our Help!!! He Illing Something Bad!!!

Punch The Clown
10-23-2011, 10:46 PM
Shuff just couldn't help himself. He got this badazz buck hearse but he was too impatient to have the side screens or heater put in. Anyway, while he should have been slaving over a hot park pot he was out flossin and flying that bad azz buck hearse all over the estate in that chilly Michigan air. Natch he caught himself a bad case of the vapors and the croup. Donations can be made via PayPal to help the Shufflins get back on their feet after this terrible setback. In recognition the word "Contributor" will appear over your avatar directly below your screen name. Dawn will be running the sight while "The Big Guy" is on the mend. Thanks for your support. Updates to follow.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuTlD4EtpY-BT42fcy6cTyx09YNVBVC-VSrlWEOsQzQ3AAa2j6Kg

Prince Humperdink
10-23-2011, 11:36 PM
Perhaps They could get unemployment,disability,and food stamps while He is laid up?

musketjon
10-24-2011, 12:26 AM
Sorry but I got no sympathy for stupidity.
Jon

LEAD POISON
10-24-2011, 01:36 PM
I told him to put pants on under those chaps.

timshufflin
10-24-2011, 01:55 PM
WTF is this #$%@ about? I got no sympathy for stupidity either, thanks Jon. Speaking of stupid, do you still live in ca?

Cal30M1
10-24-2011, 04:30 PM
Too bad ya don't have a sweet Gub'ment job Timmah!

I got 1,155.46 hours of sick time accumulated.

That's 28.886 weeks or 144.431 days.

I'd would've had 6 more weeks but I had hernia surgery back in 2000 and had to use them then.

I usually use my vacation time rather than my sick time on the RARE event that I have to miss time due to an illness.

I only have 4 weeks vacation saved up. I will burn a week of that after Thanksgiving to celebrate 28 years of gainful indentured servitude to the City.

You probably make more a year than I do Big Guy so I don't wanna hear your mouth!

AND since theres no econmy in Jerome MI things are probably MUCH cheaper than here in sunny FLA where all the prices are jacked up to fleece the yankees. :D

I can't afford a back yard range and a Buck Hearse. Hell if it cost money to sh*t I'd have to puke!

Big Ben
10-24-2011, 04:44 PM
Geez, I've only got 110 days

paid4c4
10-24-2011, 08:37 PM
Tim, bud sorry to hear of your illness. Being on a retired fixed income I can't donate, however I can work so if you need me to come up and work in the shop to help I'm yours, just give the word. I don't know much about parking but I can tear them down and put them together with the best. Not bad at packaging or cleaning or blasting either. Hope you're feeling better.
Bill

timshufflin
10-24-2011, 08:54 PM
Bill, I really feel the love. I only wish I was sick to take you up on your offer :) Cal, I'm sad to see that you won't help comrade. It wasn't long ago when you had the virus BUT bad and I was there for you. This is why democrats suck.

Big Ben
10-24-2011, 08:56 PM
Did Timmy catch "The Virus" ?

Cal30M1
10-24-2011, 09:15 PM
Did Timmy catch "The Virus" ?

Yes I'm afraid Phillipe gave it to him. Well SOLD it to him anyway. ;)