PDA

View Full Version : Top shot

seaninmich
10-26-2011, 10:08 PM
I just watched the season finale.

That Dustin is one impressive MoFo. He's the only reason I even watched this season. I'm happy he won it.

Orlando
10-27-2011, 07:54 AM
I didnt even watch this season after seeing last year. Maybe I should have?

cuppednlocked
10-27-2011, 09:50 AM
Well, I missed the finale but I don't have to watch it now!

I figured that Dustin would win. He seemed to have the most overall ability (both rifle and pistol). Good for him.

seaninmich
10-27-2011, 01:04 PM
watch the finale. It was worth the hour of your time. The kid is damn impressive

Schriv
10-27-2011, 01:37 PM
What impressed me the most was that Dustin was having FUN doing what he was doing. He just loves to shoot.
He wasn't trying to be the big man, or win the constant peter-bumping contests that seems to occur when you put all the military/LEO types in the house together.

seaninmich
10-27-2011, 02:22 PM
What impressed me the most was that Dustin was having FUN doing what he was doing. He just loves to shoot.
He wasn't trying to be the big man, or win the constant peter-bumping contests that seems to occur when you put all the military/LEO types in the house together.

EXACTLY! He was a pleasure to watch. The guy never stopped smiling.

redheep
10-27-2011, 04:37 PM
After forcing myself to watch the first season, I wasn't going to bother with the second one.

There's nothing about marksmanship in that show. It's about stunts and TV.

Who takes handgun and rifle champs and makes them throw tomahawks and shoot crossbows? I was really hoping when I watched it the first time that it was actually going to be a competition, but you could see the show had been produced for ratings.

stratochief
11-01-2011, 10:43 AM
but you could see the show had been produced for ratings.

Exactly right. After enduring George's (That Air-Force pricks) lack of integrity and behavior last season I decided it wasn't worth watching anymore.