PDA

View Full Version : Whining and Complaining Has Started Again

Orlando
12-10-2011, 09:11 AM
I cant beleive some people. Complaining becuase the $5.95 Garand slings they ordered arent USGI . The description never says anything about them being USGI
$5.95 For any manufacture Surplus Garand sling is a good deal and they want to send them back!!! $vomit$

timshufflin
12-10-2011, 09:52 AM
This one is a favorite, here's the link http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=60874
You got a link for the sling thread Orlando?

Orlando
12-10-2011, 10:04 AM
This one is a favorite, here's the link http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=60874

Ya I saw that one to Tim, crazy eh?
Whining starts on post 69
http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=61101&page=7

melloman
12-10-2011, 10:05 AM
I have read the thread about the carbine. Shaking my head in disbelief. Orest gave the guy a very good answer though; he shows a lot of tact oftentimes when handling these goofy questions/customers.

timshufflin
12-10-2011, 10:11 AM
Okay, no offense to anyone with a different means scale but, $6 for ANYTHING is what I consider FREE. If we now have 5 year warranties on USGI rifles, where do I get in line? Orest goes on to say that they will warranty for a year, hmm, the description has always said "as is".

jak
12-10-2011, 10:49 AM
I was one of the volunteers that sorted slings for 2 days back in August of this year. They were mixed altogether in two big boxes per pallet and there were a lot and lot of pallets. I don't know how many slings were in a box, maybe a thousand per box. We sorted them by grade...Service, field, rack and junk. All the junk probably went on their auction. The best slings are the service grade. The workers there didn't know the difference between a WWII or Post war. I showed them them what differences that I knew between the the two style slings.

I thought most of the slings I sorted were USGI. I saw a lot of post war MRT marked slings, a few khaki WWII slings, some BAR slings and a bunch of slings that just didn't look right. I assumed they were foreign, probably Greek, Danish or Italian

canes7
12-10-2011, 11:42 AM
I didn't know the whining ever stopped?

Punch The Clown
12-10-2011, 11:43 AM
There is something wrong with a lot of these people for sure. The bottom line here is we are dealing with collectible battle rifles that are worn out, antiquated, and if there weren't so many people willing to pay good money for them they would have been scrapped years ago. Accept them for what they are-worn out old firearms. Did I mention that they are old and worn out?

KnickKnack
12-10-2011, 01:56 PM
I didn't know the whining ever stopped?

+1, you beat me to my comment.

KnickKnack
12-10-2011, 02:06 PM

I bought a car four years ago that I never drove. I just put oil in it and let sit in my garage. It was a 60 year old car that had been driven through Hell and back, but it was in mint condition when I got it. I went to start it today and the battery was dead. Not only that, the tires are flat. On close examination, it looks like the wheels are too small for the tires, since the tires now bow out of the rims. I would like to keep the car and have you send me a full refund. Thanks for your consideration.

HerkFE
12-12-2011, 07:22 AM
http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=61930

Roadkingtrax
12-12-2011, 07:57 PM
Even if they never go on a rifle, for $5.95 they make really nice backpack straps or simple cinch type tie-downs.

Orlando
12-12-2011, 08:08 PM
Most are USGI a few have the different weaver and black painted ends. My god what are they whining about? For $6.00 they are a steal

Roadkingtrax
12-13-2011, 08:17 PM
Most are USGI a few have the different weaver and black painted ends. My god what are they whining about? For $6.00 they are a steal

I got my 5 today. One black, 4 near new USGI....hell of a deal.

jjones
12-17-2011, 12:16 AM
So no 5 year warranty on a rifle we buy from shuff's????

RuggedTerrain40
01-06-2012, 01:09 AM
Dont you guys have anything better to do than sit around, read that stupid CMP forum, then come here and "whine and complain" about the "whiners and complainers" on the CMP forum? Seriously.

Dont post when drunk or buzzed.

Eric

Prince Humperdink
01-06-2012, 01:14 AM
Dont you guys have anything better to do than sit around, read that stupid CMP forum, then come here and "whine and complain" about the "whiners and complainers" on the CMP forum? Seriously.

Dont post when drunk or buzzed.

Eric
Hi Eric,glad to see You are still alive.If I didn't post drunk or buzzed I'd never post...not that it would be anybody's great loss.

RuggedTerrain40
01-06-2012, 01:21 AM
Hi Eric,glad to see You are still alive.If I didn't post drunk or buzzed I'd never post...not that it would be anybody's great loss.

Get a boat dude.

Eric

cuppednlocked
01-06-2012, 02:58 AM
Take your meds dude... Really, your life will be better.

RuggedTerrain40
01-06-2012, 03:13 AM
Take your meds dude... Really, your life will be better.

You are a whiner, dude. You talk all this about "whiners and complainers" You would not know a REAL conservative if you met one or saw one.

Eric

cuppednlocked
01-06-2012, 03:31 AM
What in the world does politics have to do with this?

Please, please try to stay on topic, the sparring will go easier for all involved.