PDA

View Full Version : How many mag fed mini g's

jjones
12-12-2011, 08:36 PM
How many mag fed mini g's do you make every year. I want to buy one this year, but need to save up alot more $$ before I order one.

thanks
Joe

timshufflin
12-12-2011, 09:02 PM
I have to say, it's not that many UNTIL December. I don't know what happens in December but I'll bet 20 last December and 18 this December with two weeks still to go.

jjones
12-12-2011, 09:30 PM
you sell complete rifles, right? that is what I am going to be looking for. I don't want to mess with the rifles I have, I want to get a new one.

timshufflin
12-12-2011, 09:35 PM
Yes sir, I do.

paid4c4
01-08-2012, 12:24 AM
you sell complete rifles, right? that is what I am going to be looking for. I don't want to mess with the rifles I have, I want to get a new one.
You won't regret getting a miniG w/mag. I have one which has the M14 option. My avatar has the MiniG/M14 in a BM59 Folding stock. This rifle with a 20 round magazine and a Smith muzzle brake with a Nikon scope chambered in .308 Nato and this is my most accurate and fun to shoot rifle. When I take it to the gun club everybody wants to shoot it. Good luck with your MiniG, I'm sure you'll love it.
Bill
PS: I now have some 30 round magazines which work great. A lot of fire power without having to reload as often.

VitSports6
01-08-2012, 01:25 AM
I was pining over them this last December...
I would really like one as well, I will need to see what Market brings this year.

paid4c4
01-08-2012, 12:15 PM
I was pining over them this last December...
I would really like one as well, I will need to see what Market brings this year.
I know what you mean I packed brown bag lunches and clipped coupons forever, it seemed like Shufflin Parkerizing was an automatic deduction from my paycheck!
Bill