PDA

View Full Version : I Was Busted In Canton Ohio!

Punch The Clown
01-02-2012, 08:54 AM
Folks, I'm in a heap of trouble. I decided to drop in on my old buddies Eric Moore and Rick Borecky when I was pulled over by the Canton Police!. They asked me to drop my pants and when they saw I was wearing those half boxer/half briefs I was slammed to the ground, cuffed, and dragged off to jail. I had no Idea they [my undergarments] were illegal in Canton and to make matters worse-if charged I'm looking at a mandatory 2.5-7 years!!! I know that it's my fault as I should have thoroughly researched the laws of every state, county, township and hamlet I would be passing through but to me putting on my underwear was just a natural thing. When I get out sometime after 2014 you know I'm buying "Penal Codes for Dummies". When I get all settled in please send canteen money and KY.

melloman
01-02-2012, 10:36 AM
Looks like 2012 is already shaping up for you.

KnickKnack
01-02-2012, 10:49 AM
Don't worry. Congress is working on a law to make your State boxer/briefs CC Permit valid in all States. Hang it there, Bro! Won't be much longer now!!

Punch The Clown
01-02-2012, 11:09 AM
KK, that'll never happen in time. My only hope is a pardon from the Governor. I heard that, you know what doesn't count if it happens in prison.

jak
01-02-2012, 11:45 AM
I'll send you a cake with a file hidden inside.

paid4c4
01-02-2012, 12:21 PM
Stu, buddy sorry to hear of your imprisonment. I'll be up that way Saturday for a gun show would you like me to plan a break out? Mean while I'll send soap on a rope and I would suggest you keep your tailgate up!
Bill
PS: The Krag shoot dead on.

KnickKnack
01-02-2012, 12:44 PM
I'll send you a cake with a file hidden inside.

I'll send you a cake with KY hiddne inside. :)