PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to Tim

Rick B
01-04-2012, 02:54 PM
My box of reparked parts showed up today and wanted to publicly thank you for a great job.. Keep up the good work. Rick B

paid4c4
01-04-2012, 05:25 PM
My box of reparked parts showed up today and wanted to publicly thank you for a great job.. Keep up the good work. Rick B

Rick, you keep telling Tim things like this and two things are going to happen; 1)-Prices up, 2)-Tim's Head Bigger!
Bill

Prince Humperdink
01-04-2012, 06:22 PM
I was able to do business with Tim today(thank You to You),and He was top notch.Thanks Tim,I look forward to Your craft!
Ryan

timshufflin
01-04-2012, 09:57 PM
Rick, it was a pleasure finally touching something that your very own hands must have touched at one time. I don't mind saying that I cried a little.

Humpy, I just got out of the bubble bath :)

Dorsey, post office may be announcing priority mail rate increases. If they do, so will I. If they don't, I have no rate increased in mind at this time.

Prince Humperdink
01-04-2012, 11:17 PM
Humpy, I just got out of the bubble bath :)

Tim tim,I had to take a cold shower after our conversation.

paid4c4
01-05-2012, 12:03 AM
Tim tim,I had to take a cold shower after our conversation.
Tim, you promised it was only me, now I find you're messing with Hump!
Slut
Bill

herrmann
01-05-2012, 10:08 AM
I knew it all along.

Rick B
01-05-2012, 06:14 PM
I oiled up the parts and rolled around on my bed with plastic sheets of course. I'm off to have the lower bands pierced to my nipples to always remember you Big Guy. Maybe I will start a new trend. lol Rick B

timshufflin
01-05-2012, 06:25 PM
Don't know what your doing with all that Italian metal but lately, there's been a renewed demand for it.

Rick B
01-05-2012, 08:50 PM
They have been here since I bought kits and parts about 15 years ago. If you noticed the rear bands were original Winchesters that they stamped the letters on and there are many variances of the letters. They used our parts until they tooled up properly. Rick

timshufflin
01-05-2012, 08:57 PM
I don't notice many parts, when I do, I cry sometimes.

Rick B
01-05-2012, 10:09 PM
Hell I have about 150 Italian stocks and have a list somewhere on all the numbers. I sold many of the tiger striped ones off over the years as everyone wants them. I cry over that . lol. Rick

P.S. I just sold a Model Shop Follower arm yesterday. That was a neat piece but you can only hang on to them for so long then let the next person curate it.

Prince Humperdink
01-05-2012, 10:17 PM
I oiled up the parts and rolled around on my bed with plastic sheets of course. I'm off to have the lower bands pierced to my nipples to always remember you Big Guy. Maybe I will start a new trend. lol Rick B

I picture Buffalo Bob dancing in the mirror..$vomit$

dogboysdad
01-05-2012, 10:20 PM
Tim, Rick, Ryan . . . I love you guys.

Prince Humperdink
01-05-2012, 10:21 PM
when I was replacing WRA parts I sold off almost an entire Rifle in BMB parts...I wish I had them back :(

I have a short MT stock and a cutdown still(Thanks MIke) that I want to do something with eventually.I hope when The time comes I can build a cutdown barrel Italian Rifle.