PDA

View Full Version : Your"Big Brother"is at it again.

Prince Humperdink
02-04-2012, 02:46 PM
This is not the War room,but Everyone needs to be aware of what a"piece of work"this "thing"is.
http://www.nraila.org/news-issues/articles/2012/maig-super-bowl-super-stunt.aspx

cuppednlocked
02-04-2012, 04:22 PM
I bet the regional showing will be aimed at areas that already support Bloomsbutt and the other idiots.

Punch The Clown
02-04-2012, 04:56 PM
He is an elitist penis.

timshufflin
02-04-2012, 08:29 PM
Bloomberg is very smart, I'm sure it has a very high IQ. You have got to be very smart to figure out how to steal the freedoms of other men and women. You do not have to be very smart to allow your freedoms to be taken. Which are we?

I seriously question the intelligence of a being that purports to have an IQ of above average yet is not smart enough to know the cause and affect of allowing even one of their freedoms to be taken. I call this being stupid, others call it a democrat.

sandsnow
02-05-2012, 04:27 PM
That commercial is the best he can do?

Pretty pathetic attempt.

I guess he must aiming for the middle. People who have no strong opinions on the issue.

Rick B
02-06-2012, 11:15 AM
You got to love their bad use of money during a recession and this little diddy below is the best. Rick B

Glenn Harlan Reynolds, the Beauchamp Brogan Distinguished Professor of Law at the University of Tennessee College of Law, sums this up well when he recently noted, “A recent study found that mayors belonging to Bloomberg’s group have been arrested at a much higher rate than Tennessee handgun-carry permit holders, for crimes ranging from perjury and embezzlement to child sexual assault. But there’s no background check for politicians.” There probably isn’t time prior to Sunday’s big game to revamp the ad, but if MAIG and Bloomberg truly want to take a bite out of crime, perhaps they should first police themselves

canes7
02-06-2012, 12:21 PM
Awesome quote Rick!