PDA

View Full Version : Tim,can We make another room?

Prince Humperdink
02-04-2012, 02:52 PM
I understand that We have the War room to let loose,but I think BT would benefit from a room for Politics.I know Howie asked for one before and was shot down but We need a place that ALL Forum members can visit to vent about Political happenings,and it should be able to become "heated",but not inflammatory(if this is possible).
Your humble servant,
Ryan

timshufflin
02-04-2012, 08:17 PM
Humpy, you make good points and I've been considering this for some time. I'll see what I can do.

Orlando
02-04-2012, 08:23 PM
Isnt that what the War Room is for, why start another?

Prince Humperdink
02-04-2012, 11:48 PM
Isnt that what the War Room is for, why start another?

The war room is not open to all,and some that are not able to enter may have passions to share,but nowhere to do it.

Orlando
02-05-2012, 08:01 AM
You know how politics disscussions go, its going to get very heated and turn into a WR anyway, I honestly dont see the difference.
IMO its a good reason for the lurkers to join in the disscussions so they will have the posts to get in the WR

KnickKnack
02-05-2012, 02:22 PM
This year's politics are very simple. The Republicans blew it. Four more years of Obama. End of discussion.

But I do like your idea, Humpy! :)

howie
02-05-2012, 11:08 PM
I understand that We have the War room to let loose,but I think BT would benefit from a room for Politics.I know Howie asked for one before and was shot down but We need a place that ALL Forum members can visit to vent about Political happenings,and it should be able to become "heated",but not inflammatory(if this is possible).
Your humble servant,
Ryan

I did? When?! I don't believe it for a second! Don't try to drag me into your quagmire, there, Humper!!!

I don't remember making that request for real. Did I? Well, if I did, no wonder Timmah shot it down.