PDA

View Full Version : Christie Orders Flags Flown At Half-Staff For Whitney Houston.

Punch The Clown
02-17-2012, 08:48 AM
I couldn't believe it. I like Chris Christie. I can't believe he's sucking up to the ghetto dwellers.

timshufflin
02-17-2012, 09:02 AM
He's about our age, he too must have watched "I wanna dance with somebody" on MTV.

Francis
02-17-2012, 09:11 AM
They don't fly half staff when a Marine from New Jersey dies.

This is a rediculous state.

seaninmich
02-17-2012, 10:03 AM
The whitney saga sickens me more every day. I've now decided I'm glad it's dead

DanII
02-17-2012, 11:39 AM
I too like Christie and agree with him on many things. His decisio here is not one of them.

LEAD POISON
02-17-2012, 12:26 PM
He eats chocolate clams

musketjon
02-17-2012, 01:52 PM
I think I'm gonna' fly the Stars and Bars tomorrow in her "honor".
Jon

Big Ben
02-17-2012, 05:43 PM
They don't fly half staff when a Marine from New Jersey dies.

This is a rediculous state.

Francis, I'll have to disagree with you on this. I work in a school, and we get executive orders to lower the flag for military persons on a pretty regular basis.

Francis
02-17-2012, 05:56 PM
http://http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2012/02/15/mother-of-fallen-marine-offended-by-half-mast-flag-for-houston/ (http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2012/02/15/mother-of-fallen-marine-offended-by-half-mast-flag-for-houston/)

Well when I re-read the article it is difficult to ascertain what exactly transpired.

I was under the impression New Jersey didn't and Arizona did since the Marine was born there.

After reading it again it is confusing, but none the less I believe the family lives in NJ and got the cold sholder

Francis
02-17-2012, 05:59 PM
I do stand by my statement however:

New Jersey is a ridiculous state.

Their gun laws make it so. You want to drive there from Virginia with your weapon? Better call the local law enforcement, get a permit and check in when you get there. RIDICULOUS.

Cheers!

timshufflin
02-17-2012, 06:06 PM

Their gun laws make it so. You want to drive there from Virginia with your weapon? Better call the local law enforcement, get a permit and check in when you get there. RIDICULOUS.

Cheers!

Cheers to you sir, only a commie could argue with your argument.

jak
02-17-2012, 06:23 PM
I think the only people that should fly the flag at half-staff for Whitney are the drug lords of Mexico, Colombia and Venezuela. They will miss her drug money.

KnickKnack
02-17-2012, 07:43 PM
When I first heard of Christie, I liked what I heard. But now the more I listen to him, the more I dis-like him. He comes across to me as just another blow hard, only on a different side of the issue. When he decided to support Mitt Romney I was completely turned off to him. Correct me if I'm wrong, but where in the Flag Code does it say that we lower the flag for a celebrity who did almost nothing for the USA? Here in NY, some State Legislator tried to introduce a resolution honoring her and it was defeated. You should hear the uproar.

Big Ben
02-17-2012, 10:52 PM

This, I will not disagree with.

seaninmich
02-18-2012, 03:12 PM

Everything I need to know about new jersey I learned the first time I stopped for gas. The state government feels that the citizens of new jersey are too stupid to be allowed to pump their own gas. nuff said...

Prince Humperdink
02-18-2012, 03:29 PM
Whitney may have not been using,perhaps She was recording a breakthrough comeback album in the tub with Elton John and Stevie wonder and Stevie tripped over Elton who push the recording equipment into the tub?Ever think of that?

KnickKnack
02-18-2012, 10:05 PM
Everything I need to know about new jersey I learned the first time I stopped for gas. The state government feels that the citizens of new jersey are too stupid to be allowed to pump their own gas. nuff said...

It helps to keep the illegals employed.