PDA

View Full Version : Yah Baby

Rick B
02-21-2012, 05:51 PM
Nothing like Pools and guns. Rick B

<object width="450" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/cbf_1329779683"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/cbf_1329779683" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowscriptaccess="always" width="450" height="370"></embed></object>

deputy85
02-21-2012, 06:29 PM
Why? seems like a strange thing to do

KnickKnack
02-21-2012, 08:45 PM
Strange, dangerous and not very well thought out. Stuff like this just gives the gun control idiots more ammo.

seaninmich
02-21-2012, 09:45 PM
TRUE STORY:

when we bought our current home there was a 40' oval in the back yard that had previously been the site of a full-sized above ground pool. Fortunately for us, it was gone before we ever looked at the house. i was talking to the neighbor about it one day and, apparently, the previous owner got pissed at his kids because they would never clean the pool so he went out back and shot it full of holes.

KnickKnack
02-24-2012, 06:41 PM
TRUE STORY:

when we bought our current home there was a 40' oval in the back yard that had previously been the site of a full-sized above ground pool. Fortunately for us, it was gone before we ever looked at the house. i was talking to the neighbor about it one day and, apparently, the previous owner got pissed at his kids because they would never clean the pool so he went out back and shot it full of holes.

Strange, dangerous and not very well thought out. Stuff like this just gives the gun control idiots more ammo.

Rick B
02-24-2012, 10:43 PM
Water practically stops a bullet on contact. The back yard is his large property and nothing is back there anyhoot. So tell me what is so dangerous and so much worse than any one hasn't done. I am amazed at some of the comments sometimes. Rick B

seaninmich
02-25-2012, 07:57 AM

They don't need ammo. the Constitution doesn't matter. There is no right to gun ownership

dan
02-25-2012, 12:27 PM
He could have used a taller chair.