PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from Louisville

jbassmaster18
02-26-2012, 01:45 AM
Just got home from Louisville from the "show of Shows" Tired as hell, feet sore and blistered from 2 days of walking, but WELL worth it. Some people thought their stuff was gold or platinum and had it priced as such. I was able to get some good scores though (my Dad did MUCH better than me!!!)

also had the pleasure of meeting our dear Sean and Timmah. I went to go grab beers with them, but my GPS and phone died as we were getting off the highway, and when I asked 6 people at 2 different gas stations where the Buffalo Wild Wings was they looked at me like I was a F'N retard. Then said they have no clue. After an hour of driving around, I arrived at a BWW but it was the wrong F'N one!!!! Sorry again boys for missing out on the beers but we SERIOUSLY tried!!!!

seaninmich
02-26-2012, 08:11 AM
Just got home from Louisville from the "show of Shows" Tired as hell, feet sore and blistered from 2 days of walking, but WELL worth it. Some people thought their shit was gold or platinum and had it priced as such. I was able to get some good scores though (my Dad did MUCH better than me!!!)

also had the pleasure of meeting our dear Sean and Timmah. I went to go grab beers with them, but my GPS and phone died as we were getting off the highway, and when I asked 6 people at 2 different gas stations where the Buffalo Wild Wings was they looked at me like I was a F'N retard. Then said they have no clue. After an hour of driving around, I arrived at a BWW but it was the wrong F'N one!!!! Sorry again boys for missing out on the beers but we SERIOUSLY tried!!!!

I'm going to savage you over this. I just have to wait until I get home. prepare yourself...

jbassmaster18
02-26-2012, 08:16 PM
I'm still waiting for this so called "savage" Sean. LOL

paid4c4
02-26-2012, 09:44 PM
Guys, sorry I had to miss you, maybe next time.
Bill

timshufflin
02-26-2012, 10:13 PM
Guys, sorry I had to miss you, maybe next time.
Bill

I received your email Bill. I'm sorry to hear about momma's illness and hope for her speedy recovery sir! God bless.

mikebaker1129
02-26-2012, 10:23 PM
What kind of goodies did everyone pick up ?
Details .....

timshufflin
02-26-2012, 10:27 PM
I met four new friends and a karl maunz. I also got me 10 clip latch pins, that's it.

Rick B
02-26-2012, 11:19 PM
Wasn't Karl the one you said ripped you off ???? All of my dealings with Karl were based around his getting money for his newest inventions. He and I worked out a deal at one time and he never followed up on it. I called and he said it would be a go but again went into how he needed investors. He builds a mean M1A and or M14's just as he did at the original Springfield Armory.

The guy worked with John Garand and even owned RC cola for starters. I guess his wife cleaned him out and he spends money to easily???? He doesn't live to far from me. Rick B

timshufflin
02-26-2012, 11:25 PM
Wasn't Karl the one you said ripped you off ???? All of my dealings with Karl were based around his getting money for his newest inventions. He and I worked out a deal at one time and he never followed up on it. I called and he said it would be a go but again went into how he needed investors. He builds a mean M1A and or M14's just as he did at the original Springfield Armory.

The guy worked with John Garand and even owned RC cola for starters. I guess his wife cleaned him out and he spends money to easily???? He doesn't live to far from me. Rick B

Indeed indeed indeed.

BIG TWIN
02-27-2012, 12:35 AM
I hear Karl had a heart attack about 6 months ago.

timshufflin
02-27-2012, 12:41 AM
I hear Karl had a heart attack about 6 months ago.

Shame, really a shame.