PDA

View Full Version : Obamas Birth certificate proven fake.

Rick B
03-04-2012, 12:04 AM
Yes it is a fake as many of us have said. Rick B

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ikaajbOEWpk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Schriv
03-04-2012, 01:55 AM
I won't matter. The libtards got the guy they wanted in 2008, and we'll be stuck with him again in 2012.
The Republicans are in complete disarray, and Obummer has already promised to get 'his' agenda accomplished via executive order in term two if congress won't work with him.
The Libral media/democRATS will make sure they do everything they can to ensure their man gets the chance to do just that.

timshufflin
03-04-2012, 08:53 AM
If this was true, the document is fake, it would be so cool!

canes7
03-04-2012, 09:55 AM
Waste of time. No one would do poop about it anyway. Obummer could scream from the highest mountain that he's a commie and would love to wipe his butt with the Constitution and people would still adore him.

cuppednlocked
03-04-2012, 10:08 AM
Waste of time. No one would do shit about it anyway. Obummer could scream from the highest mountain that he's a commie and would love to wipe his ass with the Constitution and people would still adore him.

As long as they still get their handouts...

Roadkingtrax
03-04-2012, 12:59 PM
Sheriff Joe...$vomit$

Rick B
03-04-2012, 01:27 PM
Sheriff Joe is the best. You don't like pink panties then don't get in trouble. He also made a pretty efficient prison making them grow allot of their own food. I think he is great especially on illegals. You don't think Obama hasn't been trying to get him out for the purpose of his own agenda???? Rick B

Roadkingtrax
03-04-2012, 10:20 PM
I live in Arizona,...Don't believe everything you read.

MSM are pretty much out of touch with reality. As I am sure it would be for any story originating from all states.