PDA

View Full Version : The new show "doomsday preppers" sucks.

1gr8shot
03-11-2012, 07:02 AM
All of their reasons for preparing are for BS reasons such as the earths pole shift or martial law....boooorrrinnng. I want someone to outright come out and say...." ummmm yeeeaaaa, this what I got and its for when the zombies come." hahaha lol that would be classic.

timshufflin
03-11-2012, 09:11 AM
The show does suck. Everyone on it is a freak, the only guy who seemed like he might have a reasonable IQ shot his thumb off. The scenarios these crazy hoots think up are comical. Preparing for a specific break down of the planet/society is very odds limiting. If I was forced to prep for this crap, it would just be for a general break down of society, that means an even more out of control government, lack of food, zombies/democrats needing fighting off, the earth tilting on its axis, a total eclipse of the heart.

Schriv
03-11-2012, 09:53 AM
Delted due to duplication below

Schriv
03-11-2012, 09:55 AM
I saw the episode where the guy shot himself. One minute he's all proud of himself and his boys for being 'prepared' and self sufficient for the upcomng disaster. The next, he is being treated by the film crews medic and has to be lifeflighted out to a hospital. What I found ironic is that none of that highly skilled support will be available if what that loon expects to happen comes true. He would have bled out and died from a self inflicted wound from his own rifle. Never mind the weeks of herapy he's undergone to get back up to speed. MORON!!!

axemurderer
03-11-2012, 01:09 PM
Tim

A total eclipse of the heart. I forgot abot that one thanks Tim. However do you have any speciality supplies I should lay in for that one?

Mike

The show does suck. Everyone on it is a freak, the only guy who seemed like he might have a reasonable IQ shot his thumb off. The scenarios these crazy hoots think up are comical. Preparing for a specific break down of the planet/society is very odds limiting. If I was forced to prep for this crap, it would just be for a general break down of society, that means an even more out of control government, lack of food, zombies/democrats needing fighting off, the earth tilting on its axis, a total eclipse of the heart.

timshufflin
03-11-2012, 06:34 PM
A total eclipse of the heart requires spanish fly, lots of it.

axemurderer
03-11-2012, 08:33 PM
Thank you Lord High Protector!!!!!!

A total eclipse of the heart requires spanish fly, lots of it.