View Full Version : posting pic

seaninmich
03-24-2012, 04:57 PM
can someone tell me how to post pics? I've tried everything

Orlando
03-24-2012, 05:38 PM
Here is how to do it with a Photobucket account
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYxAaFmbrL8

Or you can click on the square "insert image" icon that is at the top on the page when you make a post on this forum. A box will pop up, click on "from computer" then select files. You then click on the picture that you want to post that is stored on your computer and it will download it toyour post

seaninmich
03-24-2012, 05:43 PM
yeah. i tried all that a dozen times. kept getting invalid error.

Orlando
03-24-2012, 05:52 PM

Works for me? I added this pic by downloading from my computer
Pics must be in this format either jpg, jpeg, png, gif

jak
03-24-2012, 06:29 PM
The "Insert image" on the forum works for me too.

Are you having trouble uploading images from your computer to photobucket or from photobucket to the forum ?

jak
03-24-2012, 06:41 PM
Also, go to and click on "Forum Actions" near the top of the forum.
Open "General Settings". Scroll down to the middle of the page. Under "Thread Display Options" make sure "show images" is checked.

seaninmich
03-24-2012, 07:53 PM
The "Insert image" on the forum works for me too.

Are you having trouble uploading images from your computer to photobucket or from photobucket to the forum ?

All pics are in PB just fine. Can't get them to show up on here from PB no matter what link I copy

Orlando
03-24-2012, 07:57 PM
Sean,
In Photobucket you want to copy the "IMG code" (last one in the list under your photo) and paste it in your post. If it isnt working it must be one of your settings on this forum isnt enabled

seaninmich
03-24-2012, 08:03 PM
Sean,
In Photobucket you want to copy the "IMG code" (last one in the list under your photo) and paste it in your post. If it isnt working it must be one of your settings on this forum isnt enabled

THAT'S the answer for which I was looking. Thanks. I was trying to use the stupid "insert image" icon and it never worked. Didn't we used to have to do it that way on here?

Orlando
03-24-2012, 08:45 PM
I have always just copied and pasted from Photobucket as thats were I store my pics