PDA

View Full Version : Wanted,3.45-3.53 mill stripped Springfield M1 Receiver

Prince Humperdink
03-28-2012, 02:45 PM
I am down to just needing a Receiver for a build and I'm looking for a stripped 3.45 million to 3.53 million range Receiver.I am going to sell off a D35382-WRA Op rod with small modification cut to get the rest of the funds I need to try CMP route,but I'd rather just get what I need from friends and not have to take My chances with"luck of the Draw".

I will also trade this rod straight across for a stripped Receiver in this range.I paid $250 last year for this,but just found the correct op rod I needed recently,so this is now surplus,and it is in spec on the piston and tab.

If You do have one and want to hold it until I have funds also let Me know.Thanks,these projects really help Me get through these stinking disabilities :)

Schriv
04-01-2012, 07:09 PM
Ryan,
PM replied to.

Kurt

Prince Humperdink
04-01-2012, 07:51 PM
Kurt,You got it Bro!

Punch The Clown
04-02-2012, 07:04 AM
Ryan, contact Tony Giacobbe. I'm sure he has the receiver in your range, and although I can't speak for him I'd be he'll hold it for you. Stu

Prince Humperdink
04-02-2012, 11:31 AM
Ryan, contact Tony Giacobbe. I'm sure he has the receiver in your range, and although I can't speak for him I'd be he'll hold it for you. Stu

Good Idea,Thanks Stu!

Dave
04-02-2012, 05:48 PM
I've bought several receivers from Tony, all were decent no pitting. You could also have Magna (CMP site) pick one for you, he's going this weekend to the SS.

Prince Humperdink
04-02-2012, 07:00 PM
I've bought several receivers from Tony, all were decent no pitting. You could also have Magna (CMP site) pick one for you, he's going this weekend to the SS.

Thanks,Deal made with Tony!