PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with My body?

Prince Humperdink
04-07-2012, 12:06 AM
Fella's,as some of You may know I've been disabled for a few Years,but as of late I'm getting worried.besides My normal pains I am now constantly in excruciating pain throughout My Body,My muscles are having constant spasms and burning,My back is going out,and all of My joints are on fire and aching like never before,My hands are going out and are in pain and go numb constantly,and My feet are starting to deform with gout/arthritis.What the heck???

I can't sit,I can't stand,I can't lay flat because of My back,and I can't lay on My stomach because the hernias in My chest are too painful and worst of all,I CAN'T sleep :( I feel like an experiment.I am scared because it is getting so bad and I'm only 39!!!I can barely function anymore,and now depression is setting in.Has Anyone heard of anything of this nature before?Sorry for the rambling but I may lose my sanity.

goodnight My Friends!

Orlando
04-07-2012, 07:13 AM
Sorry I dont know my friend but I would get it checked out. What have the Docs said is going on?

buckshot85
04-07-2012, 07:56 AM
for crying out loud Prince, go see the man! they gotta have something to help or may be able to fix whatever is wrong. cost at this point is worth feeling better and depression sure as hell won't help. go Dude!

timshufflin
04-07-2012, 08:37 AM
Dude, you have to stop being so fat. When you're fat, your self esteem hurts. When your self esteem hurts your wife quits $#@!%$# you. When your wife quits #$@#$#@# you you get out of shape. When you get out of shape you stop doing the things you like. When you stop doing the things you like, the cycle multiplies on itself.

How do I know this? I've been there.

jak
04-07-2012, 08:57 AM
Ryan, go to the doctor and get some diagnostic test done. Tim is correct about the weight though. I shattered my ankle 27 years ago. It hurts all the time but if I get over 200 lbs, my ankle hurts like like hell when I walk because of the extra weight and pressure on it. When I get back to 195 lb, the intense/crippling pain goes away.

dogboysdad
04-07-2012, 09:55 AM
Lyme disease.

melloman
04-07-2012, 10:17 AM
Lyme disease.

First thing I thought of too - tick borne illness; Lyme Disease, Babesiosis, Erlichiosis, Anaplasmosis (dogs only?). HAVE BLOOD WORK DONE!

Prince Humperdink
04-07-2012, 11:12 AM
Been to the Dr,they haven't a clue so far.I have more blood work out,but no word so far.Timmy,I have been losing weight,down to 295 now.Despite the intense pain I force My self to move around and walk and bike ride but believe Me I pay!New meds no workie ...

buckshot85
04-07-2012, 11:38 AM
lyme disease can hard to detect sometimes. but it can also just be from being overweight. hope you get better soon.

timshufflin
04-07-2012, 01:07 PM
Been to the Dr,they haven't a clue so far.I have more blood work out,but no word so far.Timmy,I have been losing weight,down to 295 now.Despite the intense pain I force My self to move around and walk and bike ride but believe Me I pay!New meds no workie ...

If you can't exercise, cut calories first until you can exercise.

Ryan, I cannot sleep a full night and have not been able to for a year. My hands are numb from carpal tunnel and the numbness goes clear up to my elbows. My hip is just starting to heal from a really bad hip flexor injury and it took intense physical therapy with ice every night to get this far. Never quit, cut calories, heck with your injuries, move ahead. Quitters whine about doing their best, Winners go home and #@#@ the prom queen!

timshufflin
04-07-2012, 01:09 PM
Hey Ryan, this wasn't in the war room, oops! My bad LOL. I've made some edits.

buckshot85
04-07-2012, 01:13 PM
forgot one

cuppednlocked
04-07-2012, 07:52 PM
Another possible option is fibromyalgia.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001463/

Man, I hate that you are in so much pain. I hope the good things in your life give you some reprieve.

Kiss Me I'm Irish
04-08-2012, 12:32 AM
wow i want to f the prom queen. oh yeah I did. crap wish i could go back in hit it again. just sayin:D

timshufflin
04-08-2012, 08:34 AM
Hey mods, when I screw up, a little help? I aint perfect you know LOL. Help a brother out.

Orlando
04-08-2012, 08:58 AM
Hey mods, when I screw up, a little help? I aint perfect you know LOL. Help a brother out.

If I would have saw it I would have Hammered you . :)

Punch The Clown
04-08-2012, 09:24 AM
Ryan, first of all some of the most elusive diseases are the rheumatoid ones. There are certain blood tests and markers eg. sed rate that should steer your doc in the right direction. Anyway, one of the guys I work with is going through a similar experience. He is only in his mid 30's and was starting to fall apart with all kinds of aches, pains, and ailments. Even he admits that he is unsure if his symptoms are real or a product of a self-feeding depression. Anyway, he went for testosterone therapy as a last resort. Now he says he never felt better, is full of energy, exercises daily, and is pretty much back to his old self. He feels that the therapy helped him break the cycle. Stu

dogboysdad
04-08-2012, 10:11 AM
If you can't exercise, cut calories first until you can exercise.

Ryan, I cannot sleep a full night and have not been able to for a year. My hands are numb from carpal tunnel and the numbness goes clear up to my elbows. My hip is just starting to heal from a really bad hip flexor injury and it took intense physical therapy with ice every night to get this far. Never quit, cut calories, heck with your injuries, move ahead. Quitters whine about doing their best, Winners go home and #@#@ the prom queen!

Winners also get their knees and hips replaced from all that "winning".