PDA

View Full Version : My latest project

checkmate19
05-04-2012, 01:25 AM
Well the only thing my latest project has related to guns is the sale of them to fund it. i mentioned I was selling a few rifles to fund this project a month or so back. Well I got around to getting it to my house, first thing was to remove the small block and install my 2.5 200 hp merc. i decided to try and turn over the engine , owner said it was blown . After a quick inspection and doing a few things like clean gas and check the wires it fired right up but made a noise that was quickly found . I removed the timing cover and found lose bolts and was an easy fix. The trim and tilt was froze but I was able to free it up and the shifter worked after a few adjustments. After a weekend working on it its ready for a test drive. I need a trailer as the one its on is shot. So a buddy asks me if he can store his trailer at my house, lol, I said sure , under my Baja. I am surprised how everything has come together and has cost very little. The interior will cost about a 1000. bucks so i still have a little to do but am getting excited about it. So it looks like the small block is staying in it and I still have the outboard for a future project. Wish me luck guys , luck is needed when dealing with boats and I would say i have used up a few years of luck already on this one.

timshufflin
05-04-2012, 06:39 AM
I give you more than luck, I present the KID!

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n107/Timmypoo52/Fun/6a00d8341c858253ef00e554e8f3cc8833-640wi.jpg

REHRIFLE
05-04-2012, 11:29 AM
BOAT = Break Out Another Thousand

Sounds like a fun project though.