PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE: Garand parts kits

seaninmich
05-14-2012, 09:01 PM
EDIT: The only barrel I have left is the 5-44 bbl. Sorry, all those NOS barrels are G-O-N-E!

No more choice of oprods. Only one NOS bolt remains.

Price for a parts kit with no barrel reduced to $380 SHIPPED to lower 48

Two of the original three sold. I scratched up enough parts to make one more, though. So there are two complete kits available. Sorry, only ONE NOS barrel remains and ONE NOS bolt remains

Part kits include all metal parts for complete build except receiver. No wood is included in any of them (but all stock metal is).

These parts are part of an accumulation of random parts from over 150 garands over the last 8 or 9 years. Color, finish, and condition is very random.

I can assemble up to TWO complete kits right now. First come gets first pick of parts (from what I have left)

All prices include shipping

- Parts kit with NO bbl $400

- Parts kit with 5-44 bbl $450. Barrel has TE-2 and MW 1. bore is fair with some pitting. The barrel was on a tack welded bar/rec. the tack weld was a speck and came right off. Other than a spot that needs the park touched up, there is no sign of heat in the metal.

- Parts kit with HRA 8-54 bbl $480. Barrel has TE-3 and MW-2. bore is good to very good.

- Parts kit with a 2-55 SA barrel $600. Barrels have MW between 0 and 1. These are not the NOS rebuild barrels that CMP was selling. These came from Greece a few years ago and have FULL drawing number

Upgrade any kit with a NOS 65 series SA bolt for $50.

I have oprods 77-RA, 77-SA, -3, and flat -9 for now. again, first in gets first choice.

I will happily consider any garand receiver in partial trade with value of receiver based on condition and manufacturer. If I can come up with a receiver, one of these kits will become my M14 Mini-G!!

I WILL BE OUT OF TOWN FROM WEDNESDAY TO SUNDAY MORNING. IF YOU EMAIL ME THIS WEEKEND, I WILL GET BACK TO YOU SUNDAY NIGHT OR MONDAY. THANKS!

seaninmich
05-14-2012, 09:02 PM
NOTE:

I have a LOT of stocks and handguards. If you need wood, I can put something together for you CHEAP. It's not pretty stuff, but it will work if you need it.

mixmaster
05-20-2012, 11:02 PM
seaninmich
Sorry for the late response I have PMed you.
Thanks
mix

tjmoore498
07-02-2012, 09:40 PM
I am new to this forum......might you still have one of this kits left........I have barrel left from my last project?