PDA

View Full Version : I'm back

timshufflin
06-01-2012, 09:59 PM
Been on vacation for a week and now back. Hope all is well and that you all are feeling the love over the last 7 days. Killed lots of Salmon, walleye, smallies. Took the wife wine tasting, good times.

musketjon
06-02-2012, 03:56 PM
As long as you didn't kill the wife all is good.
Jon

Orlando
06-02-2012, 04:28 PM
Just got back myself from a week of fishing at Lake Erie. Man it went quick

canes7
06-02-2012, 05:47 PM
Lake Erie is one of the few things I miss about Ohio. The fishing and boating was awesome... then there is Put-in-Bay.. :)

Orlando
06-02-2012, 05:56 PM
Fish were pretty scattered which makes it tuff on a drifter/caster
Best of the week was this one 28 1/2 inches. Water clarity was about 6ft, saw this one strike right at the boat . First time I have ever seen a eye do that before
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f197/Garandlover/Fishing/Picture563.jpg
Hooked the biggest smallie I have ever seen, had one over 6lbs before and this one was deffinatly bigger. Jumped twice and came off the second time. Would have loved to got my hands on her just for pics and then release
Sorry for hyjacking your post Tim

M1orNone
06-08-2012, 02:52 PM
Sounds like a good time was had by all! Nice walleye, Orlando. I'm hoping to tie into my first walleye this weekend. Heading for Canyon Ferry lake. Second trip this year. Supposed to be great walleye, pike, perch, and rainbow fishing. Last trip, we got rained out, and spent most of the time drinking beer in the camper.;)

musketjon
06-14-2012, 05:07 PM
I'm going on vacation next week. I'll be driving for the Barrett-Jackson auction again. Some of the rides are really cool.
Jon