PDA

View Full Version : WTS M14/M1A mags and parts

jjones
07-11-2012, 02:12 PM
I have 19 GI mags, 1 new in the wrapper, most are like new, a couple are lightly rusty with no pitting. I also have 1 trigger group, 1 flash hider with the front sight, 2 cromed firing pins, 2 guide rods, 1 gas cylinder lock, 1 flashider lock nut, and several gas plugs. I would like to sell them together. Asking $850 shipped.

Phil McGrath
07-11-2012, 03:23 PM
19 mags for sale is great who made them can you sort them by manufacturer? Trigger group who made it Sa,TRW,Win, or H&R? and the flash hider is it lugless or does it have the lug? also is it reamed to NM spec or ...... I bet if you broke it down by who made what, the parts would sell super fast!!

jjones
07-11-2012, 08:16 PM
The trigger group has a part # on the side, but no manufacturer that I can see. It may be SA Inc. The flash hider has the lug, and I don't know if it is reamed out for NM. I need to take my glasses out to the shop, but I could see some are marked BRW, and a couple are checkmate. I will look later when I have my eyes on.

jjones
07-15-2012, 06:28 PM
This is what I have figured out on the m14 mags. All my info came from Fulton Armory, so if it is wrong, please let me know.
I have the following mags

5 kwt marked mags ( kileen machine and tool )
4 brw s-1 (borg-warner)
1 C.M.I. (early check mate )
3 check mate marked military and law enforcement
1 w (winchester)
3 OM (winchester)
1 OM new in the wrapper
1 M inderlined (mathewson tool company)

like I said, if I am mistaken on any of my info, please let me know.

the trigger group is marked with the part # on the side, 7267030.