PDA

View Full Version : this may be too real for me.

seaninmich
07-14-2012, 10:55 AM
I'm afraid I would start chopping heads off

http://runforyourlives.com/

toolman
07-14-2012, 06:07 PM
WOW Lets get a group and go!!! Peace Toolman

timshufflin
07-15-2012, 08:26 AM
This does nobody any good. Unless you can actually kill the zombies, nothing is gained. This program is going to get people killed in the long run.

canes7
07-15-2012, 09:05 AM
This does nobody any good. Unless you can actually kill the zombies, nothing is gained. This program is going to get people killed in the long run.

Maybe they should unionize the zombie actors?

Orlando
07-15-2012, 09:08 AM
Maybe they should unionize the zombie actors?

Arent all union members Zombies already ? :)

buckshot85
07-15-2012, 10:18 AM
arent all union members zombies already ? :)

not hardly!

Orlando
07-15-2012, 10:31 AM
not hardly!

Just yankin your chain
Remember I am married to a Zombie, I mean 35 year Union Member :)

buckshot85
07-15-2012, 10:38 AM
Okie-dokie :D

timshufflin
07-15-2012, 03:00 PM
Just yankin your chain
Remember I am married to a Zombie, I mean 35 year Union Member :)

Is this like being a minority? Only a minority can tell the other minority members they need to work? Only a minority can use slang language describing their minority heritage?

That is, only a union member or government employee can point out the problems with their kind?

buckshot85
07-15-2012, 03:30 PM
there has got to be something Tim that you love about this country. you can't be anti-everything, you still live here.

Orlando
07-15-2012, 04:45 PM
Everyone tooo serious :confused:

toolman
07-15-2012, 05:08 PM
there has got to be something Tim that you love about this country. you can't be anti-everything, you still live here.

Oh he loves this country!!! The prove is he gives a D#%$^! This is the typical response.. If you bad mouth the unions or the govermment you arent patriotic!! But i tell you brother the resentment in this COUNTRY towards these groups are GROWing... My father was in the union coal mine for 35 years. Once retired and out in the real world. HE feels like they our nothing but crooks(unions)!! Come every election year.. His comrades in the unions insist he vote democrat... Peace Toolman

buckshot85
07-15-2012, 05:53 PM
you misunderstand me. i belong to a union. I DON'T LIKE THE UNION. we are not an open shop. my point was that because I am a union member this does not make me evil.

timshufflin
07-15-2012, 06:46 PM

I love the pursuit of happiness. I hate those who block that pursuit.
I love private property. I hate those that steal it.
I love free enterprise. I hate those that would impose their wants on a private business.
I love the U.S. Constitution but am ashamed that it is now used as toilet paper.

Next...

buckshot85
07-15-2012, 06:50 PM
well said, Mr. Tim

Orlando
07-15-2012, 06:55 PM
I love the pursuit of happiness. I hate those who block that pursuit.
I love private property. I hate those that steal it.
I love free enterprise. I hate those that would impose their wants on a private business.
I love the U.S. Constitution but am ashamed that it is now used as toilet paper.

Dont forget Rainbows ,Puppies , Kittens And Unicorns

timshufflin
07-16-2012, 08:21 AM
Dont forget Rainbows ,Puppies , Kittens And Unicorns

Orlando, I don't like rainbows, and unicorns. Those two items are logos of the liberal left and unions.

axemurderer
07-17-2012, 10:09 AM
Buckshot85

I am also a captive union member. job requires it. I am also not evil, well at least not all evil!!!!

Mike

you misunderstand me. i belong to a union. I DON'T LIKE THE UNION. we are not an open shop. my point was that because I am a union member this does not make me evil.

timshufflin
07-17-2012, 02:37 PM
Buckshot85

I am also a captive union member. job requires it. I am also not evil, well at least not all evil!!!!

Mike

No one is saying that all union members are evil. I am simply saying that unions are evil. When Ronald Reagan called Russia the "evil empire" he was persecuted by the left. Does anyone think for a moment that he thought all russians were evil? Please, just to be clear, the problem is unions and those that would further the union agenda.

toolman
07-17-2012, 08:35 PM
no one is saying that all union members are evil. I am simply saying that unions are evil. When ronald reagan called russia the "evil empire" he was persecuted by the left. Does anyone think for a moment that he thought all russians were evil? Please, just to be clear, the problem is unions and those that would further the union agenda.

amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!