PDA

View Full Version : Spent a week at Shuff's-Again.

Punch The Clown
07-31-2012, 02:46 PM
Just got back last night from a week at the Shuff Mansion. The hospitality was superb, par usual. On the way there I stopped for lunch with Dogboysdad-aka Eric Moore. SeanInMich aka Sean came by and spent the day. Buzzy came by too. All in all a good week with my Bro's.

Prince Humperdink
07-31-2012, 03:42 PM
You never come to see Me,You just tease Me with pics of Yourself :(

timshufflin
07-31-2012, 05:28 PM
You never come to see Me,You just tease Me with pics of Yourself :(

Trust me, Punch is way hotter in person!

axemurderer
08-01-2012, 09:28 AM
Some New Yorkers have all the fun!!!!!!!!!

tljames
08-01-2012, 08:41 PM
I'd like to go see the "big guy" some year during deer season! Wouldn't matter if I killed an animal or not, from what I've gathered on here he loves the hunt as much as I. Plus I don't mind a good arse chewing from time to time. While I know, realize and appreciate Timmah's point of view on things I also know he enjoys a good "pot stirring" So it'd be an interesting 30 minutes at his place ('cause he'd probably send this Okie home) pretty quick! :)

Punch The Clown
08-01-2012, 08:57 PM
Thomas, they're just hospitable folks them Shufflins. They live in the middle of nowhere but the place is set up for comfort, with every imaginable convenience like central air, internet, satellite, freezers with tons of steak, a Polaris to run around the property in and of course a complete shop, and your own private 150yd range. Tim's tree stand has heat, internet. Basically you can live in it. Nice place and nice folks.

tljames
08-01-2012, 09:07 PM
Yeah, I have no doubt of that! If invited I'm sure it's a fantastic time! "ole Tim is my kinda people. Glad you got to take a week's break from NY! Sounds like you had a great time!

toolman
08-01-2012, 09:43 PM
Just got back last night from a week at the Shuff Mansion. The hospitality was superb, par usual. On the way there I stopped for lunch with Dogboysdad-aka Eric Moore. SeanInMich aka Sean came by and spent the day. Buzzy came by too. All in all a good week with my Bro's.

I already new about this! Everytime i called, i heard screaming in the back ground! What gives??

toolman
08-01-2012, 09:44 PM
Thomas, they're just hospitable folks them Shufflins. They live in the middle of nowhere but the place is set up for comfort, with every imaginable convenience like central air, internet, satellite, freezers with tons of steak, a Polaris to run around the property in and of course a complete shop, and your own private 150yd range. Tim's tree stand has heat, internet. Basically you can live in it. Nice place and nice folks.

I have been there several times!!! Never was offered any steaks?? His fat asre was always steating on the porch drinking and smoking a cigar!! JERK SHUFF!!! Peace Toolman

Punch The Clown
08-02-2012, 07:47 AM
I already new about this! Everytime i called, i heard screaming in the back ground! What gives??

He kept trying to have his way with me, but I managed to fight him off. I'll give it up when I'm ready.

cuppednlocked
08-02-2012, 07:56 AM
No wonder it had been so quiet around here.

paid4c4
08-03-2012, 12:03 AM
He kept trying to have his way with me, but I managed to fight him off. I'll give it up when I'm ready.
Stu, I'm really disappointed as Tim promised I was the only one :(
Bill