PDA

View Full Version : Leaving Everything To The CMP!

Punch The Clown
08-05-2012, 08:30 AM
Someone else over at the CMP wants to give them his stuff when he croaks. I can't believe people will their stuff to the CMP? I'm calling Eric and having my will amended. I will leave my money and worldly possessions to the CMP, General Motors, Exxon, and a few other worthy causes.
$vomit$

canes7
08-05-2012, 08:56 AM
If it's good enough for the government.....

Schriv
08-05-2012, 10:30 AM
I enjoy buying parts and occasionally talking guns over there, but the cult-like following that some posters exhibit is truly scary.

jak
08-05-2012, 10:48 AM
When I go to the"happy hunting grounds" my wife will probably express her grief by selling all my guns and then go on a shopping spree in Hawaii.

Big Ben
08-05-2012, 12:10 PM
When I go to the"happy hunting grounds" my wife will probably express her grief by selling all my guns and then go on a shopping spree in Hawaii.

Ahh, the yard sale of life, it's inevitable.

Prince Humperdink
08-05-2012, 12:48 PM
I've decided I'm not dieing until My Guns are taken away,then life won't be worth living.

Orlando
08-05-2012, 01:28 PM
My wife has detailed instructions what to do with my rifles when I pass and they arent going to CMP :)
Its really something to think about guys, you dont want them selling in a Garage Sale for pennies on the dollar

dpd3672
08-05-2012, 03:47 PM
I always say, "When I die, I pray my wife doesn't sell my stuff for what I told her I paid for it."

That being said, you gotta hate your family pretty badly to leave all your stuff to the CMP. I can see leaving something behind, if you're passionate about shooting sports, but it's not going to be a substantial part of my estate.

Orlando
08-05-2012, 03:50 PM
I always say, "When I die, I pray my wife doesn't sell my stuff for what I told her I paid for it."

Ha, how true!!

REHRIFLE
08-05-2012, 05:18 PM
My guns all go to my son. We have already discussed this. He will then parcel out to grandkids and my son in laws. Our goal is to see that they go to those that would appreciate and use them.