PDA

View Full Version : Back in 2008...Was not the line "they cling to their bibles and guns"

ordmm
08-19-2012, 11:30 PM
Last Tuesday in Ohio there was a Romney rally. I think the people in the pictures are the ones then running for president Obama was speaking about.

Coverage of this event is starting to show up on the net.....Guess it won't make MSNBC

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/08/wow-hundreds-of-ohio-coal-miners-stand-in-line-for-mitt-romney/

timshufflin
08-20-2012, 08:56 AM
Last Tuesday in Ohio there was a Romney rally. I think the people in the pictures are the ones then running for president Obama was speaking about.

Coverage of this event is starting to show up on the net.....Guess it won't make MSNBC

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/08/wow-hundreds-of-ohio-coal-miners-stand-in-line-for-mitt-romney/

...And of course the irony? Where is their union sending the money???

timshufflin
08-26-2012, 07:25 PM
This is one of the reasons I dropped out of my local union. TX is a right to work state and we can join the union or not , but we get the same benefits ,we just do not get to vote for the union officals or the contract. I have been "pounded" in the union and out,but atleast now I save my $9.50 a week and at the end of the year I will have something . I have just accepted the fact that I am going to get screwed no matter what .

You sir are to be admired!

timshufflin
This is one of the reasons I dropped out of my local union. TX is a right to work state and we can join the union or not , but we get the same benefits ,we just do not get to vote for the union officals or the contract. I have been "pounded" in the union and out,but atleast now I save my $9.50 a week and at the end of the year I will have something . I have just accepted the fact that I am going to get screwed no matter what .

You sir are to be admired!

mikebaker1129
...And of course the irony? Where is their union sending the money???

BIG TWIN
08-30-2012, 11:33 PM

So.. You get Union representation if you are faced with disciplinary action?